stamp sets - Ornament Keepsakes, More Merry Messages; ink - Pool Party, Soft Suede; card stock - Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla; punch - Modern Label; 1/2" seam binding ribbon - Pool Party; Big Shot with Fancy Fan embossing folder and Holiday Ornaments framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals
I think what makes it seem difficult during the "planning" is that two colors doesn't seem like enough. I don't think this card needs any more color, though. Maybe some sponging, or a mat for the sentiment, but the colors are perfect.

How pretty!!! I love the embossed BG behind the patterned ornaments and your bow is just perfect! :) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty! Love the embossed background. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
ReplyDeleteI think it's beautiful just as is since the ornaments are beautifully showcased! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!
ReplyDelete