Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Coldwater, Michigan - KatheD@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

yet another snowflake adventure

I promise I will quit with the Christmas cards - wait, not quit, slow down a bit maybe - but the CAS Colours & Sketches sketch just needed snowflakes, you know?  And Addicted to CAS made it easy for me to decide on a color:


stamp set - Flurry of Wishes; ink - Versamark; Stampin' emboss powder - white; card stock - Marina Mist, Soft Sky; punch - Snow Flurry

OK, I'm going to find something to do that is not Christmas-sy.  My sister's birthday is Friday and her favorite color is yellow; I'll see if I can't concentrate on that this evening.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Really like how you've used snowflakes instead of stars. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

Patricia Hays said...

The snowflakes are so pretty against the wintry blue. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week!

Lizy Bartaby said...

This is a lovely CAS Christmas card Kathe...great use of the sketch :)
Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week :)
Lizy xx

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful CAS design, and I love your choice of snowflakes! Very pretty Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Ksenija Rizova said...

Perfect embossing and use of the sketch. Really enjoy your monochrome card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS! - Sweet Kobylkin